This listing is to upload/email your already create gang sheet and get a roll of your designs!
*PLEASE ENSURE ALL ARTWORK THAT IS UPLOADED IS TRANSPARENT AND NO LESS THAN 300 DPI* PNG Format is preferred, SVG, ai, or PSD files will also work. You can submit silhouette files but make sure you make your text a compound path so your fonts don’t change. DO NOT MIRROR, our software auto mirrors for us!
This listing is wholesale pricing, in exchange for a lower wholesale price, images must be submitted as a gang sheet 22” wide by your desired length. By ordering this listing you agree that your transfers will be received on a roll not cut apart.
You must upload your ready to print file to this listing or send it to us at www.prcwholesale.wetransfer.com
Direct to film (DTF) transfers are the newest technology in screen printing.
- One of the greatest benefits of these transfers is that they can go on so many kinds of fabric (cotton, polyester, blend, leather, spandex, and flex) and any color of fabric (see information below)
- Please pay attention to the colors of the text and the design in relation to the color of shirt you are wanting to use. Black text will not show up on a dark color shirt.
- There is a white layer of ink on the back of each transfer as shown in our listings. This allows for the transfers to be put on various colors of clothing.
- Each vibrant DTF graphic leaves a high-quality design on your t-shirt that stays vibrant wash after wash. They are similar to screen print transfers but thinner, more durable and won't crack over time.
- We will print images as received, a blurry image will produce a blurry transfer. We are not responsible for file quality.
- By uploading a file for print you are certifying that you have the rights to print and sale the design. We take no responsibility for trademark or copywrite infringement and reserve the right to refund a print at our discretion.
- Orders over $400 may require an extra business day