This listing is for selecting transfer sizes wanted and uploading images, we will resize the image for you!
*PLEASE ENSURE ALL ARTWORK THAT IS UPLOADED IS TRANSPARENT AND NO LESS THAN 300 DPI* PNG Format is preferred, SVG files will also work.
DO NOT MIRROR, our software auto mirrors for us!
INDIVIDUAL PRINTS: Select the size print you want on the website and upload your file; we will resize the file to fit the size you have chosen (on the longest side) these will still come on a roll and will need to be cut by you!
Direct to film (DTF) transfers are the newest technology in screen printing.
- One of the greatest benefits of these transfers is that they can go on so many kinds of fabric (cotton, polyester, blend, leather, spandex, and flex) and any color of fabric (see information below)
- Please pay attention to the colors of the text and the design in relation to the color of shirt you are wanting to use. Black text will not show up on a dark color shirt.
- There is a white layer of ink on the back of each transfer as shown in our listings. This allows for the transfers to be put on various colors of clothing.
- Each vibrant DTF graphic leaves a high-quality design on your t-shirt that stays vibrant wash after wash. They are similar to screen print transfers but thinner, more durable and won't crack over time.
- We will print images as received, a blurry image will produce a blurry transfer. We are not responsible for file quality.
- By uploading a file for print you are certifying that you have the rights to print and sale the design. We take no responsibility for trademark or copywrite infringement and reserve the right to refund a print at our discretion.
- Orders over $400 may require an extra business day