This listing is to upload/email your already create gang sheet and get a roll of your designs for UV DTF!
IF SPECIAL TRANSFERS ARE ORDERED WITH REGULAR TRANSFERS YOUR REGULAR TRANSFERS WILL BE HELD UNTIL YOUR SPECIAL TRANSFERS ARE PRINTED. IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM HELD ORDER SEPARATELY.
*PLEASE ENSURE ALL ARTWORK THAT IS UPLOADED IS TRANSPARENT AND NO LESS THAN 300 DPI* PNG Format with a transparent background. DO NOT MIRROR, our software auto mirrors for us!
There are known issues with AI files and SVG files, use these at your own risk, if an SVG or AI file is used you bear the responsibilities of potential font changes, or sizing issues, these transfers will not be replaced free of charge if there is an issue.
This listing is wholesale pricing, in exchange for a lower wholesale price, images must be submitted as a gang sheet 16” wide by your desired length. By ordering this listing you agree that your transfers will be received on a roll not cut apart.
UV Direct to film (DTF) transfers are the newest technology in customization
- These transfers are made for hard surfaces such as tumblers, shot glasses, etc. and require no heat to apply, they apply like a sticker using the carry sheet that is already applied.
- There is a white layer of ink on the back of each transfer as shown in our listings. This allows for the transfers to be put on various colors and remain vibrant.
- Each vibrant UV DTF graphic leaves a high-quality design on your items that stays vibrant wash after wash for best results we recommend hand washing.
- We will print images as received, a blurry image will produce a blurry transfer. If your letters are too tiny ink/powder may not stick to them. We are not responsible for file quality. We do offer the ability to do a test print to make sure everything comes out as expected before printing large orders.
By uploading a file for print you are certifying that you have the rights to print and sale the design. We take no responsibility for trademark or copywrite infringement and reserve the right to refund a print at our discretion.
TRACK INSPECTION INFORMATION:
- We will review your order looking for overlap of designs, designs that are cut off, or obvious file issues that will cause print problems (the file opens smaller then the size that was purchased.
- Track inspection does not include review of any of the following: design quality issues, design sizing, or designs where the letters are too small to stick. We often times don't know how a design will print/cure until it is printed.