IF SPECIAL TRANSFERS ARE ORDERED WITH REGULAR TRANSFERS YOUR REGULAR TRANSFERS WILL BE HELD UNTIL YOUR SPECIAL TRANSFERS ARE PRINTED. IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM HELD ORDER SEPARATELY.
*PLEASE ENSURE ALL ARTWORK THAT IS UPLOADED IS TRANSPARENT AND NO LESS THAN 300 DPI* PNG Format with a transparent background. DO NOT MIRROR, our software auto mirrors for us!
There are known issues with AI files and SVG files, use these at your own risk, if an SVG or AI file is used you bear the responsibilities of potential font changes, or sizing issues, these transfers will not be replaced free of charge if there is an issue.
DO NOT MIRROR, our software auto mirrors for us!
INDIVIDUAL PRINTS: Select the size print you want on the website and upload your file; we will resize the file to fit the size you have chosen (on the longest side) these will still come on a roll and will need to be cut by you!
UV Direct to film (DTF) transfers are the newest technology in customization, no more weeding, or printing vinyl.
- One of the greatest benefits of these transfers is that they can go on so many surfaces such as tumblers, shot glasses etc. No heating is needed, these apply like a sticker using the carrier sheet that is already applied.
- There is a white layer of ink on the back of each transfer as shown in our listings. This allows for the transfers to be put on various colors of surfaces.
- Each vibrant UV DTF graphic leaves a high-quality design on your hard surfaces that stays vibrant wash after wash. For best results we recommend hand washing.
- We will print images as received, a blurry image will produce a blurry transfer. If your letters are too tiny ink/powder may not stick to them. We are not responsible for file quality. We do offer the ability to do a test print to make sure everything comes out as expected before printing large orders.
- By uploading a file for print you are certifying that you have the rights to print and sale the design. We take no responsibility for trademark or copywrite infringement and reserve the right to refund a print at our discretion.